February 20, 2009

Off the Wall

Happy Free-I-Day, team! We hope everyone has fun weekend plans!

Sounds like Sue is going to spend a good chunk of the weekend working on school stuff. I'll be working as well, but mostly on the house. Our coat rack fell off the wall, so it needs to be put back up. (Our new studfinder doesn't work so well on the old thick wallboard in the house, but we will prevail.) We've got a place in the kitchen that lets cold air into the house, and I'll see about installing our new screen door out front. Maybe Jonathan can help.

On top of that, I'll be finishing up a new cartoon about living in Providence, and figuring out how to rev up my computer so it can handle the massive animation files I've been playing with at night. A three-minute test file ballooned to 2.9G earlier this week, giving my computer a chokehold. Considering some sort of external hard-drive. In other news, I'll start volunteering as a tutor next Tuesday.

Here're a couple recent pics of places in Providence...



1 comment:

tron said...

hahahaha....studfinder...

that wall art is pretty neat

glad Sue liked FOTC1...FOTC2 is shaping up to be pretty funny too